Thursday 9 February 2017

Get traffic to your website


How to find best title for your post

Hy gys This is swapnil from globaltechzz.blogspot.com here I am to where something new for bloggers who wants to creat there future in blogging and wants to earn money. This is an best way to get traffic to your new blog even I am using this famous tool . The name of tool non as Google keyword planer here on Google keyword planner you can find most searched titles in a hole years. On Google keyword poaner you can find best titles on my previous post How to SEO your  blog go and read the full article .
Now the question is how to access Google keyword planer the answer is go  on Google and search for Google keyword/adword .
And use your gmail account and login to your adword account .
Now ready to publish your high traffic post for more articles regularly visit our blog globaltechzz.blogspot.com and one of the most important thing please comment on the above post remember your feedback is important for us
OK gys this is end of this post I think bye some way I helping you if you have any doubt about Google keyword planer please comment I was try to give you correct suggestion
Thanks gys to visit my blog globaltechzz.blogspot.com
Please help us to improve more and more
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience ,please give us your feedback it is important